While Washington State is a direct access state, many insurance companies and plans still require a referral from a physician for reimbursement. We want you to be informed and confident with your insurance coverage and fiscal responsibility; you may be responsible for a co-pay or deductible. We strive to provide the most accurate and up-to-date information regarding your coverage and will work with you and your insurance for a smooth start to your rehabilitation. Additionally, we accept self-pay patients at a discounted rate. If you have any questions or do not see your insurance company please call our office at 360-679-8600 and we will be happy to assist you.
Insurances We Accept:
1. If you have a deductible does it apply to out patient Physical Therapy? If it does apply, how much has been met?
2. If you have a co-pay, does it apply to out patient Physical Therapy?
3. What is the dollar/visit limit for Physical Therapy?
4. What percent does insurace pay of the allowed amount for Physical Therapy?
5. Do you need a referral/prescription from your primary care provider to see a Physical Therapist?
* We bill as outpatient Physical Therapy.